Auto Onpageload PopupJ3 J4 Module
Version 9.5 - 25 May 2023
- Supports Dutch Language
- Uses native Joomla Key Update Sites.
Version 9.4 - 16 February 2023
- Language Support Integrated.
Version 9.3 - 03 Februray 2022
- Removed Option to load JS file in Head/Body. Loads in the head by default.
- One file to install for both Joomla 3 and Joomla 4.
Version 9.2 - 29 November 2022
- Option to enable or disable content prepare. Content Prepare allows Content Plugin to work inside the module
Version 9.1 - 15 March 2022
- Update the extension directly from the Joomla Update Manager.
- Add a valid license in the advanced settings of the module parameters.
- Download the license key from the Downloads section of the store by creating an account using the same email address which you have used to purchase the extension.
- Manual Update will once required to get the 9.1 version of the module. The future updates can be done automatically using the Joomla Update Manager.
Version 9.0 - 23 November 2021
- Fixed issue with Joomla 4.x article selection from backend
Version 8.9 - 25 August 2021
- Supports Joomla 4.x
Version 8.8 - 01 July 2021
- Fixed CSS layout break issue
Version 8.7 - 16 June 2021
- Motion Effects : Animation Parameters added and fixed in the backend.
Version 8.6 - 17 May 2021
- Motion Effects : Option to set an animation for the popup from the list of 30+ animation effects.
- Animation Duration Options added for the popup
Version 8.5 - 03 May 2021
- Option to directly link an image to a URL
Version 8.4.1 - 01 October 2020
- Fixed Border Issue
Version 8.4- 18 September 2020
- Supports Joomla 4 Beta
- Changes made to the module backend for easy configuration
- Uses Joomla Article Modal in the module backend
Version 8.3- 08 September 2020
- Fixed Multiple instance issues of the module
Version 8.2- 23 July 2020
- Fixed Error on helper file
- Fixed Poup Image Issue
Version 8.1- 06 July 2020
- Complete Code Optimization
- Modification to CSS and jQuery files.
Version 8.0- 22 January 2020
- Option to set the text link to 5 different positions
- Option to set onclick link position to Left top, Right top, Right Bottom, Right Bottom or any module position.
Version 7.9- 21 October 2019
- Trigger Popup on Right Click
- Option to set an element for right click
Version 7.8- 05 August 2019
- Helper file has been updated, removed deprecated functions.
- default file modification, added new classes
Version 7.7- 10 April 2019
- Popup image not showing for inner pages fixed.
- Auto Resize Popup according to the contents. Parameters added to the advanced settings of the module
Version 7.6- 05 March 2019
- Fixed the backend Module selection issue.
Version 7.5-20 November 2018
- Option to directly select an image to appear inside the popup
- Option to change the border properties of the popup box
- Option to add custom close button
Version 7.4- 25 October 2018
- Editor for Popup Content Management
Version 7.3- 02 July 2018
- Option to use Minified version of JS and CSS
Version 7.2- 02 July 2018
- Supports Joomla 4 Alpha
Version 7.1- 05 June 2018
- Changes in PHP files and jQuery Updates
- Popup Image Responsive Issue Fixed
- Old Vulnerable files removed
Version 7.0- 05 March 2018
- Option to enable or disable the closing of the popup when clicking on the overlay
- Minor PHP issue fix
Version 6.9- 27 January 2018
- Option to show popup on click
- Option to add text or image to open on click
- Option to show or hide the popup link
- Option to hide popup link when cookie is set
Version 6.8- 22 November 2017
- Uses latest version of fancybox 2
- Fixed auto width issue of the popup
- Minor jQuery Changes in default.php file
Version 6.7- 01 October 2017
- Changes made to backend
- Fixed Media URL Issue
- Minor PHP Changes
Version 6.6- 06 June 2017
- Changes to JS files.
Version 6.5 - 18 April 2017
- Fixed the helper file error issue.
Version 6.4 - 20 January 2017
- Backend uses Joomla jQuery Framework
- Backend blank page issue fixed
Version 6.3 - 09 January 2017
- Cookie can be set to Minutes, Hours and Days
Version 6.2 - 17 December 2016
- Joomla Update System Added
Version 6.1 - 04 August 2016
- Clear button has been added to the article select option.
Version 6.0 - 07 July 2016
- Missing CSS images issue fixed.
- Multiple instance Popup with option to set different styling has been added.
- Textbox to Dropdown for selection of modules.
Version 5.8 - 11 June 2016
- Option to trigger on Exit
- Option to trigger popup On Scroll
- Option to trigger popup On Scroll to bottom
- Option to set the close button to Left or right corner of the page
- Image cut off on popup issue fixed.
Version 5.7 - 7 January 2016
- Backend white screen issue fixed.
Version 5.6 - 22 June 2015
- Border Radius of the popup can be modified in the module parameters.
- Show for mobile devices issue has been fixed
- Warning Notices fixed.
- Support Google maps and Vimeo.
See our product features
- Show popup when the page is loaded: The popup box will be displayed as soon as the page is finished loading.
- Show popup when page is scrolled to a point: The popup box will be displayed when the user has scrolled to a specific point on the page.
- Show popup when page is scrolled to the bottom: The popup box will be displayed when the user has scrolled to the bottom of the page.
- Show popup while attempt to exit the page: The popup box will be displayed when the user attempts to leave the page, such as by clicking the back button or a link to a different page.
- Show popup when clicking on a text or image: The popup box will be displayed when the user clicks on a specific text or image on the page.
Open & Close Timer
Insert Joomla Module
- Joomla Login: Allows users to log into the website and access restricted content directly from the popup.
- Newsletters: Enables users to subscribe to the website's newsletter directly from the popup.
- Forms: Allows users to submit data through the website, such as contact forms or survey forms, directly from the popup.
Cookie and Session
The functionality of the popup to open once or multiple times based on the browser cookie and session means that the website can control how often the popup is displayed to each user who visits the website. By using a browser cookie and session, the website can keep track of whether the user has already seen the popup or not.
The cookie can be set to a specific number of days, for example X days, which means that the popup will only be displayed again after X days have passed since the user last saw it. This allows the website to control the frequency at which the popup is displayed, ensuring that it is not too disruptive or annoying for the user.
Insert Joomla Article
Youtube and Vimeo
Based on User Login
Multiple Instances of the module can be displayed on a single website, allowing the website owner to show different popups with different triggers and timing. This is useful when a website wants to show different popups to different users, depending on the user's behavior or the type of content being viewed.
For example, a website owner may want to show a popup when a user visits the homepage, asking the user to sign up for a newsletter. The owner may also want to show a different popup when the user is about to leave the site, offering a discount on products. By creating multiple instances of the popup, the website owner can target different users with different messages, making the user experience more personalized and relevant.
This feature allows website owners to be more strategic and effective in their use of popups, helping to improve user engagement, increase conversions, and drive better results for their business.
Looking for step by step instruction on how to setup and install the product?
We have a pricing plan that's perfect for you!
Choose the subscription plan that suits you.