BackstretchJ3 J4 J5 Module Plugin
Version 2.1 - 28 October 2023
- Support Joomla 5 without Backward Compatiblity Plugin
- Code Optimization
Version 2.0 - 26 May 2023
- Uses single package installation for both Module and Plugin.
- Uses Joomla Native Updater to add license code.
Version 1.9 - 09 February 2023
- Remove jQuery load in body
- Option to add individual images using slide for module
Version 1.8 - 25 October 2021
- Supports Joomala 4
Version 1.7 - 16 June 2021
- Supports PHP version 7.8
- Modification to Module backend
- Use of updated Joomla functionalities
Version 1.6 - 21 December 2016
- Joomla System Updater Integrated
- Option to define Backstretch to a particular HTML element, class or an ID.
See our product features
Joomla extension that allows you to add array of images at the backend which animates in the background image (body) to your website.
- Option to define backstretch to a particular HTML element, class or ID NEW
- Easy to setup and configure
- Options to fetch images from folder
- Sort images by name
- Sort images sequentially or randomly.
- Control fading time and fading out time
- Single image can be define
- Define images from individual path separated by comma(,)
- Compatible with all browsers [Firefox 3.0 and more, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 7 and above, Safari and Opera ]
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and Android Phones
- Fully documented instructions file in the pack .