Website Disclaimer PopupJ3 J4 J5 Module
Version 3.4 - 31 October 2023
- Support Joomla 5 without Backward Compatiblity Plugin
Version 3.3 - 09 February 2023
- Removed jQuery loading in body. Always loads in the head.
- Single file installation for both Joomla 3 and 4
Version 3.2 - 22 April 2022
- Option to trigger disclaimer on click
- Update the extension directly from the Joomla Update Manager.
- Add a valid license in the advanced settings of the module parameters.
- Download the license key from the Downloads section of the store by creating an account using the same email address which you have used to purchase the extension.
- Manual Update will once required to get the 3.2 version of the module. The future updates can be done automatically using the Joomla Update Manager.
Version 3.1 - 18 May 2021
- Motion Effects : Option to set an animation for the popup from the list of 30+ animation effects.
- Animation Duration Options added for the popup
Version 3.0 - 11 February 2021
- Supports PHP version 8.1
- Code modification and improvements
Version 2.9 - 09 August 2019
- Depricated PHP functions have been removed to enhance security.
Version 2.8 - 10 April 2019
- Improvements to the JS and PHP of the modules.
- Light weight, removed extra files.
- Option to set rgba color ( color with opacity) for the Popup Background, Overlay Background, and the decision buttons.
Version 2.7 - 12 July 2018
- Supports Joomla 4 Alpha
Version 2.6 - 22 March 2018
- Fixed issue with popup before login
- Option to show the popup only for logged in users. [Advanced Settings]
- Uses Joomla Update System
- Backend jQuery file Removed and Parameter Modifications
- Clear button to article selection.
- Minor changes to CSS.
- Backend Modification.
- Include jQuery Files in Advanced Tab.
- Removed # the Button links.
See our product features
Popup with accept and reject button which can be used for terms and conditions, allow verification of the user’s age or disclaimer.
Insert Joomla ArticleInsert a Joomla article by selecting it using the article manager.
HTML CodeYou can add any HTML code into the website disclaimer popup.
Cookie and SessionThe popup can open once or multiple times based on browser cookie and session. Cookie can be set to X number of days.
Styling FlexibilityEasily modify the background color, button color, popup color, padding and margin using the module parameters.
Multiple InstancesMore than one popup can be displayed on the website for different pages..
Template FrameworksWorks absolutely fine with frameworks like Helix, T3, Gantry, Wrap, Artisteer and more.
Supports Latest PHP VersionThe module works fine with PHP7 as well as with all Joomla latest versions.
ResponsiveThe popup is highly responsive. Works perfectly fine and fits into all mobile, tablets and desktops.
- Option to include JS files in Head/Body to avoid jQuery Conflicts
- Test Mode to test the popup settings and configuration
- Option to set the height and width of the popup
- Option to control the opacity of the lightbox
- Option to define the button text for Agree and Disagree
- Option to define URL for agree and disagree buttons
- Option to open URL in same/new window
Looking for step by step instruction on how to setup and install the product?
We have a pricing plan that's perfect for you!
Choose the subscription plan that suits you.