Lightbox Content PopupJ3 J4 Module
Version 4.7 - 25 May 2023
- Joomla default Update Site Manager used to add the Download Key
Version 4.6 - 06 February 2023
- Load jQuery into body has been removed. By default loads in head.
Version 4.5 - 27 January 2023
- Fixed issue with Mulitple popups for Joomla 4
Version 4.4 - 24 January 2023
- Fixed Joomla 4 file not found issue.
Version 4.3 - 16 April 2022
- Supports Joomla 4
- Update the extension directly from the Joomla Update Manager.
- Add a valid license in the advanced settings of the module parameters.
- Download the license key from the Downloads section of the store by creating an account using the same email address which you have used to purchase the extension.
- Manual Update will once required to get the 4.3 version of the module. The future updates can be done automatically using the Joomla Update Manager.
- Backend Modifications
- Joomla Update System Integrated
- Zoom Image On Hover
- Show Overlay text on Hover
- Set Opacity of the Overlay
- Fixed backend tab hide issue in Advanced Module Manager
- Used jQuery Framework for Joomla 3.x
- New Styling and Content Tab added to Backend
- Script,CSS modified to avoid jQuery conflicts
See our product features
Lightbox Content Popup is an excellent, easy to use mutipurpose usage module which has two different modes - Manual Mode and Fetch Joomla Categories.
JOOMLA CATEGORY MODE
In Joomla category (K2 not supported) mode the title of the articles of the particular categories can be listed horizotally or vertically which when clicked (this is not a auto popup extension) will open the article contents inside a popup. You can either choose single or mutiple categories to fetch the article titles. This mode only supports text links to Popup. The color, font, weight, padding and margin can be controled in the module parameters..
In manual mode you can find option to add slides where you can assign a caption, image or both to open the contents in a popup when clicked. You can popup HTML contents, Youtube /Vimeo Videos and Google Maps inside it.
- Cross Browser Support : [ Firefox 3.x, Opera 9+, IE 5+,Safari,Firefox MAC, Safari MAC,etc.].
- Compatible with Mobile/Tab Devices: Works perfect on iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices
- Auto Resize: Option to auto resize the popup box according to viewport or the with of the screen.
- Re-size the height and width of the Popup box by pixels (px) or percentage(%).
- Supports multiple instance: Activate the module at any module position multiple times on a single page.
- Option to Enable/Disable jQuery library to avoid jQuery Conflicts
- Module Suffix can be defined
- Incase of conflicts javascipt(.js) files can be either loaded in body/head of the website.
- Dimension of the popup window can be set manually or automatic.In automatic mode the popup adjust itself to fit to the browser and the screen size. In manual mode the height and width has be be mentioned in pixels.
- Opening and closing effect of the popup box can be mentioned from the list - Elastic, Fade and None.
- The closing and opening speed of the module can also be controlled - Fast, Normal and Slow. Speed can also be mentioned in millseconds.
- The title of the article can be show inside, outside or over the popup.
- Opacity of the lightbox can be controlled. It ranges from 0.1 to 0.9
- Options to display the caption or images horizontally or verticallly.
- Option to define the padding and margin.
- Option to define the border color and border size.
- Caption color, size and weight can be modified.
- Option to define font family from a list of 25 default Google Fonts.
- Option define the background color.
CONTENT SETTINGS - JOOMLA ARTICLE
- Sorting of articles titles from a selected category.
- Popup all contents which are inside the article.
- Can show title of the article, intro image and intro text NEW
- Option to show/hide intro textNEW
- Option to show/hide read moreNEW
- Lists the titles of the articles of a selected category horizontally or vertically. (see demo)
- Number of article to display can be mentioned.
- Supports content plugin to work inside
CONTENT SETTINGS - MANUAL TEXT
- Add Unlimted slides.
- Option to sort the slides if required.
- Option to show image, caption or both.
- Option to select /upload image for a particular slide .
- Option to define the media type : Youtube, Vimeo, Google Maps or HTML Contents.
Looking for step by step instruction on how to setup and install the product?
We have a pricing plan that's perfect for you!
Choose the subscription plan that suits you.