Responsive Testimonials ProJ3 J4 Module Component
Version 2.7 - 01 February 2023
- Position and Company not showing in the frontend for J4
- Blank date showing in the frontend fixed
Version 2.6 - 23 January 2023
- Bug fixed with Joomla 4. Testimonial Categories not showing in frontend.
Version 2.5 - 23 November 2022
- Support Joomla 4.
Version 2.4 - 22 December 2021
- Fixed issue with Google Snippets.
Version 2.3 - 25 February 2021
- Fixed issue with backend testimonial edit, unpublish and delete.
Version 2.2 - 05 July 2019
- Module Suffix has been added to the modules.
Version 2.1 - 09 April 2019
- Fixed Module Sliding layout issue.
- Frontend CSS layout improvements.
- Responsive layout improvements.
Version 2.0 - 29 October 2018
- Fixed state operations in the backend not working for Joomla 3.9.x
Version 1.9 - 29 October 2018
- Multiple instance Read More Popup issue fixed for Module.
- Integrated reCAPTCHA to the forms
- Fixed pagination issue of component.
- Fixed Pause on hover issue of testimonial module.
- Quotes issues for testimonials have been fixed
- Fixed layout issue for Testimonial Form
- Fixed compatibility issue with Joomla 3.5.1
See our product features
A joomla extension which can display testimonials, reviews or quotes in multiple ways. It is perfect to display reviews of your product or service and list of quotes.
The extension pack contains a component and two modules. Out of the two modules, one is Responsive Testimonials Pro Showcase which can be used to showcase the testimonials in any of the joomla module positions. The other module is Responsive Testimonials Pro Form which can be publish in the module positions to display the testimonial form to collect testimonials. The extension is responsive and supported by all latest browsers.
Responsive Testimonials Pro Component Features
- Component Views
- Single Category Testimonial Form - On the front-end, an user will be able to submit the testimonial to a particular category which has been assigned in the back-end through options in the "Optional Settings" tab in the menu manager.
- Multiple Category Testimonial Form - All the categories added in the backend will be shown in a dropdown list in the front-end. The user can submit the testimonial to any category.
- Testimonials - A list of testimonials from selected categories can be shown in the front-end.
- Form - View Example
- The form has 10 different fields - Category, Name, Email, Company, Position, Website, Ratings, Image, Testimonial and CAPTCHA.
- Our of these 10 form fields 5 are mandatory fields (Name, Category, Email, Testimonial and CAPTCHA ).
- The other optional fields can be disabled in the menu manager while creating a menu of either of the testimonial form views.
- Admin Email Settings - Email notifications to the admin can be sent when a new testimonial is added in the frontend by an user.
- Styling Options - The testimonials to be show using the Testimonials view of the component can be stylized easily in the menu manager. The text color, background color, font family, author and text bubble alignment can be done.
Responsive Testimonials Pro Showcase Module Features
- Option to enable or disable jQuery to avoid conflicts.
- Option to load the JS in body or head to avoid jQuery issues.
- Option to select the categories of the testimonials.
- Option to show or hide - Company, Position, Website, Author Image and Date
- Option to open the company link in same or new tab.
- Option to order the testimonials in Ascending or Descending by - ID, Name and Ratings
- Option to change the background color of the testimonial bubble and author box.
- Testimonial bubble and the author box can be aligned to left, right, top or bottom.
- The author contents can be aligned to center when the bubble is align to top or bottom.
- 25 predefined google fonts to stylize the testimonial.
- Testimonial font size can be increased or decreased.
- Author Image Layout - Can be set to round, squared or edge round.
- The testimonial bubble can be set to round or squared.
- Quote before the testimonial can be added.
- Effect - Horizontal Slide, Fade, Vertical Slide and None
- Define the number of slides in case of Horizontal slide
- Width of the slide of horizontal slides.
- Pause time for each slide/fade
- Controls - Pager, Navigation and None
- Auto Start - Set to ON if you would like the slides to work automatically.
Responsive Testimonials Pro Form Module Features
The extension can be activated in any of the Joomla module positions. View Example
- Option to choose the categories to show in the drop down of the form. A single category is must.
- Option to hide the optional parameters like Company, Position, Website, Author image and Ratings.
Looking for step by step instruction on how to setup and install the product?
We have a pricing plan that's perfect for you!
Choose the subscription plan that suits you.