Version 5.5 - 08 April 2022
- Update the extension directly from the Joomla Update Manager.
- Add a valid license in the advanced settings of the module parameters.
- Download the license key from the Downloads section of the store by creating an account using the same email address which you have used to purchase the extension.
- Manual Update will once be required to get the 5.5 version of the module. The future updates can be done automatically using the Joomla Update Manager.
Version 5.4 - 17 June 2021
- Changes to Module backend.
Version 5.3 - 11 February 2021
- Supports PHP version 8.1.
Version 5.2 -07 July 2020
- Option to show or hide the image slide.
- Supports Joomla 4 Beta.
Version 5.1 -07 July 2018
- Changes made to the default files, added fetchImage folder options.
- Added rgba color picker to the background overlay.
Version 5.0 -07 July 2018
- Supports Joomla 4.0 Alpha
Version 4.9 -19 June 2018
- Admin Backend Modification.[Note: Keep a Backup of the Slides while upgrading]
- FontAwesome Version Upgraded
- Minor PHP changes
Version 4.8 - 23 January 2018
- Added module suffix parameters to the advanced settings.
Version 4.7 - 17 January 2018
- Backend of the module has be simplified
- Uses Joomla Subform
- Installation File Size reduced by 50%
Version 4.6 - 17 December 2016
- Joomla Update System Added
- Option to define ALT tags for individual images.
- Issue with Advanced Module Manager Fixed
- jQuery framework used for 3.x
- jQuery issue fixed
- Vertical slider added
Responsive Image Slider module. You can showcase logo of your clients horizontally or vertically and link each image to different URLs.
- Option to enter ALT tags for individual images. Added on June 14
- Slider direction can be set from right to left or left to right.NEW
- Can be set to both Horizontal,Vertical or None. NEW
- Define the maximum and minimum slides to appear. NEW
- Define the number of slides to move at a time.NEW
- Continuous image sliding option. NEW
- Define the number of slides to move at a time.
- Control Options - Navigation, Pager, Both or None
- Option to fetch images directly from folder or individual path
- Add Links to each Images. (Individual path only)
- Control speed of the slider
- Option to control the pause time
- Option to have grey scale images on page load and color on hover.NEW
- Option to set the color of the navigation and pager.
- Auto Slide Enable /Disable.
- Link Logo to the client's website.
- Define border color of the images.
- Option to set the images randomly or sequentially.
- Option to disable navigation arrows.
- Supports multiple instance : Activate the module more than once in a page.
- Supported by all devices and any screen size.
- Touch based slide for mobile devices.