Right Click DisableJ3 J4 J5 Module Plugin
Version 2.3 - 27 May 2023 [Major Update]
- Updated to support Joomla 5.
- Plugin/Module works without Backward Compatibility Plugin
- Added option to exclude certain URLs from the plugin's effect.
- Introduced option to exclude specific components from the plugin's effect.
- Provided option to disable viewing the page's source code (Ctrl+U).
- Implemented option to disable saving the page (Ctrl+S).
- Incorporated option to disable printing the page (Ctrl+P).
- Added option to resize the popup. Height and Width option Added
Version 2.2 - 27 May 2023
- Single package for installation of Module and Plugin
- Uses Joomla native license update system.
- Fixed issue with image href click.
Version 2.1 - 23 May 2023
- Fixed issue with text dragging.
Version 2.0 - 10 February 2023
- Styling of the module popup.
- Removed load jQuery in body.
Version 1.9 - 07 October 2022
- Option to set right click disable only for hyperlinks
Version 1.8- 25 October 2021
- Supports Joomla 4
Version 1.7- 25 February 2021
- Supports PHP version 8.1
- iOS Browser Image Save issue fixed.
- Fixed drag selection for plugin
- Added Additional CSS parameters
- New Popup style of Right Click Disable Module
- Joomla Update System integrated
- Option to select the background color and opacity.
- Fixed text selection issue
- Changes in plugin and module parameters
- Option to only disable for images
- Option to select the user group in the plugin.
- Fixed plugin backend issue.
- Added option to enable or disable selection of text.
- Added option to enable or disable image dragging.
See our product features
Joomla extension which can help you to disable visitors or users to right click on your page which can help you to protect your content from directly being copied..
Right click disable extension is a simple jQuery plugin which will work smoothly on your website. The system plugin can be set for the complete website whereas the module can be set for particular menu items of the page.
You can show your custom message when user tries to right click on your webpage. Even you can disable the custom message.
- This is a system plugin which when enabled will be set on the complete website.
- Very easy to use and configure, just takes a minute to setup.