Easy Ajax ContactJ3 J4 Module
Version 1.6 - 10 February 2023
- Single file installation for both Joomla 3 and Joomla 4
- Remove jQuery loading in body
Version 1.5 - 28 October 2021
- Supports Joomla version 4
Version 1.4 - 18 June 2021
- Uses Joomla Sub Form for Fields
- Supports Multiple Instance
- Typography for Label fields
- Code Optimization
- Fixed issue with form submission
- Fixed language issue.
- Fixed form submission issue.
- Fixed jQuery related issues.
- CSS modifications has been done
- Joomla Update System Integrated
See our product features
Ajax based dynamically generated form creator. You can add unlimited number of fields to the form just in a simple click in the module parameters.
- Fully ajax based. Page won't reload after page is submitted.
- jQuery Based : Uses jQuery Library to validate and submit the form.
- Unlimited form elements : Option to add textfield, textarea, dropdown, radio, checkbox and multiselect.
- CAPTCHA Option.
- Place Holder : Option to add place holder for the fields. The placeholder can be enabled or disabled.
- Validation : Option to set field as required or not required.
- Extra Validation : Extra fields like email and URL can be verified .
- Validation Message : Validation message for each field can be added.
- Form Styles : Two different form style; Stacked and Aligned.
- An email with all the data will be sent after the form is submitted.
- Form Heading : Heading for the form can be added on the top of the form.
- Styling Layout : Select Stacked or Aligned style.
- Button Color : Color of the Button can be selected using color picker.
- Input field Width : Input field width can be set in pixels.
- Set captcha to enable or disable.
- Message for captcha can be set.
- Recipient Email : One of more email can be added separated by comma.
- Email Subject : Subject for the email can be set.
- Form Sucess and failure message can be set at the backend.
- Email body before the form data can be added.
*It doesn't store any data into the database. It just emails to the mail defined in the backend.