Version 2.0 - 16 October 2022
- Fixed Joomla 4 image popup issue.
- Removed Background Opacity field from the backend. Now uses background color to adjust opacity
Version 1.9 - 01 November 2021
- Supports Joomla 4
- Fixed Image not appearing in localhost issue.
- Works on PHP version 7.8 and above
- Fixed images loading issue.
- Uses Joomla Subform for Module.
- Fixed PHP issues.
- Uses Joomla Update System
- Backend Parameters Modified
- Joomla jQuery Framework has been used instead of external jQuery Library.
- Minor CSS fixes.
Awesome joomla extension which lays out a series of images thumb images in a dynamic column grid. The thumb images when clicked will open in a beautiful fancybox.
- Option to fetch images from a defined folder or individual path
- Option to set the width of the thumb
- Set the background color and opacity of the fancybox
- Set opening and closing speed of the fancybox
- Set width and color of the shadow
- Enable or disable close button of the fancybox
- Set the opening and closing effect to elastic ,fade or none.
- The large image gets auto resized according to the computer screen.
- Works on all browsers.
- Works on iPhone and iPad.
- Option to show caption for thumb and large images
- Option to fetch images from folder or individual path
- Option to either open large thumb or link it to another page when thumb is clicked.